DermLite Cam® Firmware Updates
Here is how to update the firmware of your DermLite Cam:
NOTE: Failure to delete UPDATE folder(s) from SD Card before using camera again may result in DLCam trying to update firmware again.
Download & open the compressed firmware file (UPDATE_V2_REV0014.zip) on your computer by double clicking on the file.
Copy the two folders contained in the compressed file onto your SD Card.
NOTE: The two folders should be copied to the base directory of your SD card:
- Insert the SD Card into your DLCam.
- Power on DLCam by holding down power button.
- A screen will appear briefly saying that the update is in progress. Shortly after, a screen will say update is complete.
- Power off camera, remove SD Card.
- Delete UPDATE and UPDATE_V2 folders from SD Card using your computer.