The top-of-the-line Foto II Pro dermoscopy lens has been designed for those who wish to capture the highest quality dermoscopic images using any 2/3 frame or full-frame Canon or Nikon DSLR.
Featuring polarized and non-polarized illumination, a 6-element lens design for superior resolution, zoom, camera-controlled automatic polarization change, Foto II Pro is the go-to device for situations where only the best dermoscopic image quality will suffice.
Just like other SLR lenses, Foto II Pro attaches to your camera via Canon’s EF/EF-S standard bayonet or Nikon’s F-Mount connection, and an adapter for each camera brand is included. Activate the unit by simply pushing the power button, and a ring of bright-white LEDs–powered by two extremely powerful, on-board lithium-polymer batteries illuminate a field of view that can range from as small as 9 mm for typical lesions to 20 mm in diameter (image frame height) for larger sites, depending on the camera used. Tap the button to toggle between polarized and non-polarized modes or simply attach the included flash cable to do this automatically after each image.
Take your dermoscopy to the next level and move up to the all-new Foto II Pro dermoscopy lens.
Foto II Pro (Model No. DLF2-PRO) is supplied with a charger, flash cable, and Nikon F-Mount & Canon EF/EF-S adapter rings with protective cap.
- works with any Nikon or Canon full-frame or 2/3 frame DSLR camera (with interchangeable lenses) out of the box
- unsurpassed edge-to-edge clarity and resolution
- toggle between polarized and non-polarized illumination via button push or automatically via flash cable
- on-board rechargeable battery
- integrated zoom with secure zoom lock
- removable magnetic spacer and removable glass contact plate
Warranty: 2 years