The Olympus M10 Mark III incorporates a 16.1MP Four Thirds Live MOS sensor and the Dual Quad-Core TruePic VIII Image Processor, enabling a variety of fast and powerful functions, including video recording at up to UHD 4K. The camera does retain its intuitive and rugged construction, benefitting from many physical controls as well as a 3.0" tilting touchscreen LCD and a 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder with an improved 1.23x magnification.
The camera ships with MagnetiConnect®, a magnetic adapter for use with your DermLite dermatoscope.
Olympus M10 Mark III key features
- 16.1MP Four Thirds Live MOS Sensor
- Dual Quad-Core TruePic VIII Processor
- UHD 4K30 Recording; Clips Video Mode
- 2.36m-Dot 1.23x Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- In-Body 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- 121-Point Contrast-Detect AF System
- Up to 8.6 fps Shooting and ISO 25600
- Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens
- 16GB SDHC Memory Card